Skilled, high functioning and inclusive boards and board committees provide essential oversight and strategic vision necessary for organizational success.
Boards of Directors are increasingly in the limelight as external constituencies evaluate board composition, experience and ability to provide effective challenge. As a result, boards are assessing their strengths and skills in providing strategic vision, oversight and critical analysis crucial for organizational success. Concurrently, boards are evaluating the best ways to help guide management through ever-changing environments. A key focus for strong board governance practices centers around the intersection of strategy and environment, social and governance (ESG) issues, including diversity, equity and inclusion. The Red Bee Group Board Governance Practice provides bespoke advice and pathways to strong, high functioning and inclusive boards and board committees. Our governance experts have extensive boardroom experience as advisers, directors, C-Suite executives and corporate secretaries and can assist organizations with best practices.
WHAT WE DO
- Governance and Culture Assessments
- Board Evaluation and Succession Planning
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategies
- First Time Director Coaching
- New Director Onboarding
- Board/Management Education, Relations and Operations
- Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Oversight
- Activist Investors/Proxy Advisory Firm Assessments
- Investigations and Corrective Actions Support
- Effective Board/Management Communication